WarpathIs is a management game from the well-known game studioLilith Games. This game was created by the editors and designers of the AFK area you can do it! You will need to manage your military base, your alliances, and your army. InWarpathYou will be able to run campaigns and dive into the history of the second World WarAll this in an intuitive, addictive, and fun game! The game was released in 2020 and has been a huge success. Warpath is a strategy video game that can both be played in single or multiplayer modes. The game allows you to enter other players’ games. Military alliances with other players. Let’s get started, how do we start in Warpath? And how can we start as an army commander? Here’s your warpath guide for beginners you can!
Warpath Guide for Beginners: The purpose of the game, basic rules
How to play Warpath on PC and Mac a strategy game for mobile devices you will need to manage your military base and army units. Your army units and military base will be managed by you. You will first fight Raven’s forces using your tank and soldier troops. As you complete the chapters and complete tasks you will be awarded rewards, such as virtual currency. New officers, who can command your air or ground units?
You must also expand your base to make it invincible, build an army and collect officers. You must also manage your alliances and supply chains you can!
This game of real-time warfare offers a variety of scenarios and unlimited possibilities for military management. You manage your army, your base, and your resources. You must follow these guidelines to do this. Guide to ChaptersWith mandatory actions to be performed.
Warpath: Create your first unit
You will only have two units at the start of the game. To be able to win in WarpathYou need to train and create highly trained units. These troops will be commanded by officers, and you will need to train them and improve their performance over time. This will improve the quality of your troops.
You can choose from three camps to house your units. Vanguard, Martyrs’ Watch and Freedom. Each camp has its own abilities.
- The Vanguard is all about durability and firepower.
- Martyrs’ Eve Camp has the endurance and speed of troops.
- Freedom is able to use its firepower and troop speed.
By fighting with the same unit, you can increase your camp’s strength. This will give it points and levels. Missions of officers also, the camp’s level is increased. There are three types of damage that units can deal with. Unarmoured units can inflict personal damage, vehicle damage on armored vehicles, and structural damage to buildings.
Warpath Guide: Quickly improve your base!
Construction of the base is extremely important. It is, in my opinion, the most important thing about Warpath. To progress in Warpath, you will need to upgrade your base as you complete the tasks. You will most likely need several types of resources these upgrades are available to you. You need to be able to move quickly and improve your base quickly. These resources are yours to collect will often overlook them.
There are two options for collecting resources:
- Make your resources select “Go” to start the improvement task. Next, select the missing resource and click “produce”. Then you will be able to mass-produce the resources by allocating an output rate in the form aCreate a queue. Then, you will have to wait. You should be careful. If two resources are missing, ensure that they are distributed equally across the queue. This will enable you to use them quickly and speed up your upgrade.
- Get them for yourself: You will need to attack the enemy. Before you launch three attacks, we recommend that you train as many units as possible. Your base will improve faster if your army is stronger. To train your units, you must go to the “Army tab” and select the appropriate officer. You can also give points to your units in order to increase their level. This method is also the fastest since you earn points every time you close a chapter. These are your rewards. After your army has been trained, you can move on to the enemy’s airdrops for combat! To collect, click on “Collect”.Receive your missing resources you can improve your base quickly.
Understanding Warpath’s campaign system
Your first task at the start of the game is to build your base. Before you attempt to access the campaigns, we recommend that you improve your base. This will be a benefit to your army, as an upgrade of your base can mean training your army and exploring new terrain. This aspect will make you more successful than focusing on the campaigns at the beginning.
Campaigns in WarpathYou can win many rewards for managing your military base well. It is not easy to win a campaign. It is possible, but not impossible. It all depends on your determination. Start with theBattle of MoscowYou lead with officerMira Ivanovna Volkova, alias while Wolf. This officer will join your army as the third. This is the one after the War Machine. Sergeant Spanner and Randall Miller. You’ll be able to complete this campaign in no time. Do not rush!
We recommend that you train your units when you have your third unit, go for the Battle of Moscow. Because it is usually easy to start a campaign. But a campaign is always more difficult in the end. You must be ready to place your flags in the territory invaded by enemies. You must train as often as you can to do this. Increase the level of your units. It is important to choose your units carefully.
Tips for the battle of Moscow We recommend you have at least two tanks and at least one squadron in your first unit.
It is beautiful to live! Warpath is a game for mobile devices. Can be played vertically it’s so convenient! It is very convenient whether you are playing on the road or at home. This game allows for fluid movement that is easy and fluid. Your base will be visible in the top view, and the map will be visible from the top. The armies of your army will also be visible. Placed on squares. These squares must be moved to allow your base or units to be placed.
You can move your base when you join An alliance with other players. The alliance will move your base to its terrain. You will then have access to a chat area to exchange ideas with other members!
You will soon be able to fly your exploration planes. You can move around as much as you like and you can stay for the duration of your exploration. Map the area. This will allow you to see the enemy bases, find your allies, locate resources, and manage your movements on the map.
Officers in Warpath
You will need to move your troops during battles. Remember that you have the option to attack an enemy troop using one or more units. Always move in a group. To keep your units close together, Optimize your strikes. You will also often have obstacles between you and your enemies. Campaigns are more common examples of this. It is important to plan ahead about which units you will use to attack enemy troops. Your units should be moved according to their targets. They move at the exact same speed so they only have a few seconds delay between attacks. These seconds can make all the difference. This is why it is important to think about coordinate your units.
Manage your army, base, and resources intelligently
Warpath’s watchword is “first things before others”. You will want to speed up if you’re a beginner. But, it is important to remember that rushing is your worst enemy follow the chapter actions to the letter. Follow the chapter actions exactly! This will help you be the best in Warpath. You will be more successful if you follow the correct order and do the actions according to priority. You must keep your resources, army, and base at the same level of advancement.
If your army is weak, you shouldn’t farm on your base. You will eventually need resources to manage your base. These resources are crucial. These resources will be yours to get by attacking the enemy troops. If your army is weak, you’ll be laminated. It all comes down to the dosage of what you need to be able to advance quickly. This is why it’s so important to follow the chapter guide you can!
Here are some tips to help you manage your resources training your units is a great way to save resources and move on to airport construction. Jean Dufort, OfficerGlorious Wings, also known as ‘Glorious Wings’, will take care of the event. Airborne exploration. Explore the area and map it to locate multiple enemy airdrops. Then, attack them with your super-strong armies and seize their resources!
What mistakes are there not to make in Warpath Guide?
These are the top 5 mistakes that you shouldn’t make. Warpath: Starting offYou are welcome! We don’t want you to continue ranting about this game.
- Let’s go back to the first point. Manage your army, resources, and base poorly. These three areas are crucial to your success.
- ProduceToo many resources this will fill your queue. This will increase your queue. To get resources, it is better to attack. You can even find ammunition and healing by attacking.
- Fortifications should be avoided during enemy attacks. This feature is often forgotten by many. You can still build fortifications by pressing your squadron during an attack. This will reduce the damage.
- You believe that tanks are more efficient than squadrons. It is false. Squads live longer. The most important thing is to level up your units to make them more durable. Over time, you should add accessories or upgrades to your units.
- It’s easy to lose patience. It’s possible. It’s a game that requires patience is worth it! It will take you hours to master it. You will spend hours exploring it, waiting when building, and thinking about your attacks when attacking. Be confident, even if a unit is defeated, it doesn’t mean they are lost. You can win more by taking the chance of defeat.